Smeg have went back to the future with this victoria built-In 60cm Single Oven, a highly efficient and powerful built-in oven purposefully designed for style and effectiveness. In a cream colour it will give any kitchen a sleek yet clean aesthetic look when in situ. This cooker comes with two cavities and a very good range of functions to customise your cooking experience.
This built-in oven has all the modern and contemporary features any kitchen could desire, courtesy of some of the finest craftmanship Smeg can provide. This oven has a pyrolytic cleaning system as well. Pyrolitic cleaning at 500°C destroys all the dirt deposits inside the oven. The process can be set from 1.5 hours to 3 hours, depending on the degree of dirt build up.
|Oven Gross capacity||79 litres|
|Oven Net capacity||65 litres|
|Functions||12 Inc. Circulaire with upper & lower element|
|Special functions||Defrost by time, Defrost by weight, Rising, Sabbath|
|Power supply required||13 Amps|
|Number of cooking levels||5|
|Lights||2 x Halogens|
|Controls||Electronic controls with child lock|
|Easy clean enamel interior||Yes|
|Air cooling system||Yes|
|Type of grilling||Closed door grilling|
|Telescopic guides||Yes, 1 set with total extraction|
|Extra deep tray||40mm deep|
- MCD have a modern and reliable fleet consisting of Mercedes and Renault 3.5, 7.5 & 18 tonne vehicles with assisted tail-lifts delivering throughout the Scotland, Northern England and North Wales Monday to Friday.
- We endeavour to deliver all goods within 5 working days from date of order (subject to stock availability). Once you order has been placed we will contact you directly to discuss delivery options and carry out a short survey regards to access, parking etc.
- We will deliver to the address specified by you at time of order.
- Under our terms and conditions a signature must be obtained at point of delivery.
- Delivery will be carried out by a two-man team to enable an efficient and safe service direct to site, showroom or the end consumer. MCD will carry out delivery into the property and ensure all goods are satisfactory. Please make the MCD Sales Team aware of any specific requirements i.e. Stairs or Parking Restrictions at time of order. All delivery and installation teams are CSCS certified and our vehicles are MCD branded.
- If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- If we are unable to deliver because:
- Your signatory is not available
- There is no access
- Delivery is refused
We will return all goods to our warehouse. You will be contacted direct regards to a second delivery date.
Our two man Installation and delivery teams are fully employed by MCD and trained to the highest level in the Installation and Exchange of Built In and Freestanding Appliances. All Installation staff are trained to the highest standard and issued with modern tools and fixings to ensure a quality finish.
All MCD Installation and Delivery staff are fully accredited in the following qualifications (where applicable);
- Gas Safe
- 17th Edition Electrical Standards
- Construction Line
MCD offer a 'fit and forget' service on supply and installation, providing a cost efficient and time saving service for your site or business. MCD installers will complete supply and installation in one visit reducing the risk of theft or damage on site. All MCD Installation jobs are held on record in an In-House Service Package which includes all digital imagery and signed paperwork.
MCD have also created a Training Academy within our East Kilbride Head Office to ensure all Installers are trained to the highest standard on all of the latest appliance innovations.
We have also created a Installation Booklet that contains all of our Installation Method Statements and important legal requirements for Gas & Electrical. Please contact your MCD representative to request a copy.
If you have any queries or wish to discuss your installation requirements please contact your nearest branch.