Staying true to the Classic’s styling, the Deluxe range delivers a host of innovative, up-to-the-minute features.
Imbued with ultra-chic styling that makes this collection a firm favourite among those with more classical tastes, this range can cater for three different size preferences, being at home in any kitchen. The Classic Deluxe is available in a gorgeous colour palette, including in Gloss Black, Cream, Cranberry, Olive Green and Royal Pearl.
- Multifunction oven, allows food to be cooked to perfection by selecting the correct function for the food
- Griddle, dishwasher safe cast aluminium griddle for cooking a variety of food in a healthy way on one surface
- Handyrack, adjustable rack attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts
- Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
- Wok cradle, sturdy durable and hard wearing for stable wok cooking, easily removable and dishwasher safe for ease of cleaning
- Rapid response, reducing heat up time by 30%, meaning that there is no need to preheat the oven for responsive cooking
- Timer, for added peace of mind when cooking unattended
- Single handed ignition, for easy lighting of hob burners, leaving that extra hand free to cook
- Porthole door, making it easy to check on food without having to open the oven door
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night.
- All Rangemaster range cookers have Steadfast™ pan supports as standard. Eliminating wobble and potential spills, Steadfast™ is only available on Rangemaster
|Dimensions||H89.8 x W90 x D60|
|Colour||Gloss Black, Cranberry, Cream, Olive Green & Royal Pearl (all with Chrome Trim)|
|Number of Cavities||3|
|Range Cooker Style||Traditional|
|Door type||Side Opening (Grill is Drop Down)|
|Removable Inner Door Glass||Yes|
|Cleaning Method||Catalytic Liners|
|Main Cavity Type||Multi Function|
|Main Cavity Capacity||69 Litres|
|Main Cavity Position||Bottom Left|
|Door Hinge Position||Left|
|Number of Functions||3|
|Second Cavity Cleaning Method||Catalytic Liners|
|Second Cavity Type||Multi Function|
|Second Cavity Capacity||66 Litres|
|Second Cavity Position||Right|
|Number of Functions||1|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Third Cavity Capacity||28 Litres|
|Third Cavity Position||Right|
- MCD have a modern and reliable fleet consisting of Mercedes and Renault 3.5, 7.5 & 18 tonne vehicles with assisted tail-lifts delivering throughout the Scotland, Northern England and North Wales Monday to Friday.
- We endeavour to deliver all goods within 5 working days from date of order (subject to stock availability). Once you order has been placed we will contact you directly to discuss delivery options and carry out a short survey regards to access, parking etc.
- We will deliver to the address specified by you at time of order.
- Under our terms and conditions a signature must be obtained at point of delivery.
- Please be aware MCD will carry out a verbal survey with you prior to delivery for all American Fridge Freezers and Rangecookers; we require accurate information regarding stairs, parking restrictions, doorway measurements and any other possible hazards. We reserve the right to abort delivery if the access is deemed unsafe.
- Delivery will be carried out by a two-man team to enable an efficient and safe service direct to site, showroom or the end consumer. MCD will carry out delivery into the property and ensure all goods are satisfactory. Please make the MCD Sales Team aware of any specific requirements i.e. Stairs or Parking Restrictions at time of order. All delivery and installation teams are CSCS certified and our vehicles are MCD branded.
- If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- If we are unable to deliver because:
- Your signatory is not available
- There is no access
- Delivery is refused
We will return all goods to our warehouse. You will be contacted direct regards to a second delivery date.
- Please be aware MCD will carry out a verbal survey with you prior to the delivery and installation for all American Fridge Freezers and Rangecookers; we require accurate information regarding stairs, parking restrictions, doorway measurements and any other possible hazards. You must also give correct information regarding the existing services (gas and electric), pipework, sockets in the hotzone, wall coverings, ventilation and chimney hood/cabinetry heights. We reserve the right to abort delivery and/or installation if the access is deemed unsafe or not up to current standards.
Our two man Installation and delivery teams are fully employed by MCD and trained to the highest level in the Installation and Exchange of Built In and Freestanding Appliances. All Installation staff are trained to the highest standard and issued with modern tools and fixings to ensure a quality finish.
All MCD Installation and Delivery staff are fully accredited in the following qualifications (where applicable);
- Gas Safe
- 17th Edition Electrical Standards
- Construction Line
MCD offer a 'fit and forget' service on supply and installation, providing a cost efficient and time saving service for your site or business. MCD installers will complete supply and installation in one visit reducing the risk of theft or damage on site. All MCD Installation jobs are held on record in an In-House Service Package which includes all digital imagery and signed paperwork.
MCD have also created a Training Academy within our East Kilbride Head Office to ensure all Installers are trained to the highest standard on all of the latest appliance innovations.
We have also designed an Installation Booklet that contains all of our Installation Method Statements and important legal requirements for Gas & Electrical connections. Please click here to download a PDF alternatively contact your MCD representative to request a hard copy.
If you have any queries or wish to discuss your installation requirements please contact your nearest bran