When a cooker is named the Professional, you can expect nothing less than professional results.
If you're a serious cook, you need a serious cooker. With a wealth of features, including two spacious ovens and a separate grill compartment with our renowned glide-out-grill system, the Professional + range cookers offer the sleek modern lines of its contemporaries with a few extra treats thrown in.
- Slide Out Grill and Handyrack
- New Catch Rite Fixture - All Doors now fitted with a superior mechanism technology
- New Nite-Lite Feature - After 10pm the clock automatically dips for a softer and subtle light
- Steadfast Pan Supports as Standard
|Dimensions||Height - 905-930mm, Width 1092mm, Depth (including handles) 650mm|
|Colour||Gloss Black, Cream, Cranberry & Stainless Steel|
|Number of Cavities||4|
|Range Cooker Style||Modern|
|Door type||Side Opening (Grill is Drop Down)|
|Removable Inner Door Glass||Yes|
|Number of Burners/Zones||6|
|Main Cavity Type||Multi Function|
|Main Cavity Capacity||80 Litres|
|Main Cavity Position||Bottom Left|
|Door Hinge Position||Right|
|Number of Functions||1|
|Second Cavity Type||Multi Function|
|Second Cavity Capacity||73 Litres|
|Second Cavity Position||Top Right|
|Number of Functions||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Third Cavity Position||Top Right|
|Fourth Cavity Position||Bottom Right|
|Fourth Cavity Type||Storage Drawer|
- MCD have a modern and reliable fleet consisting of Mercedes and Renault 3.5, 7.5 & 18 tonne vehicles with assisted tail-lifts delivering throughout the Scotland, Northern England and North Wales Monday to Friday.
- We endeavour to deliver all goods within 5 working days from date of order (subject to stock availability). Once you order has been placed we will contact you directly to discuss delivery options and carry out a short survey regards to access, parking etc.
- We will deliver to the address specified by you at time of order.
- Under our terms and conditions a signature must be obtained at point of delivery.
- Please be aware MCD will carry out a verbal survey with you prior to delivery for all American Fridge Freezers and Rangecookers; we require accurate information regarding stairs, parking restrictions, doorway measurements and any other possible hazards. We reserve the right to abort delivery if the access is deemed unsafe.
- Delivery will be carried out by a two-man team to enable an efficient and safe service direct to site, showroom or the end consumer. MCD will carry out delivery into the property and ensure all goods are satisfactory. Please make the MCD Sales Team aware of any specific requirements i.e. Stairs or Parking Restrictions at time of order. All delivery and installation teams are CSCS certified and our vehicles are MCD branded.
- If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- If we are unable to deliver because:
- Your signatory is not available
- There is no access
- Delivery is refused
We will return all goods to our warehouse. You will be contacted direct regards to a second delivery date.
- Please be aware MCD will carry out a verbal survey with you prior to the delivery and installation for all American Fridge Freezers and Rangecookers; we require accurate information regarding stairs, parking restrictions, doorway measurements and any other possible hazards. You must also give correct information regarding the existing services (gas and electric), pipework, sockets in the hotzone, wall coverings, ventilation and chimney hood/cabinetry heights. We reserve the right to abort delivery and/or installation if the access is deemed unsafe or not up to current standards.
Our two man Installation and delivery teams are fully employed by MCD and trained to the highest level in the Installation and Exchange of Built In and Freestanding Appliances. All Installation staff are trained to the highest standard and issued with modern tools and fixings to ensure a quality finish.
All MCD Installation and Delivery staff are fully accredited in the following qualifications (where applicable);
- Gas Safe
- 17th Edition Electrical Standards
- Construction Line
MCD offer a 'fit and forget' service on supply and installation, providing a cost efficient and time saving service for your site or business. MCD installers will complete supply and installation in one visit reducing the risk of theft or damage on site. All MCD Installation jobs are held on record in an In-House Service Package which includes all digital imagery and signed paperwork.
MCD have also created a Training Academy within our East Kilbride Head Office to ensure all Installers are trained to the highest standard on all of the latest appliance innovations.
We have also designed an Installation Booklet that contains all of our Installation Method Statements and important legal requirements for Gas & Electrical connections. Please click here to download a PDF alternatively contact your MCD representative to request a hard copy.
If you have any queries or wish to discuss your installation requirements please contact your nearest bran