We care about the Environment and offer a Door Step Collection Service for your Old Appliance. MCD will uplift and remove any piece of refrigeration, to ensure MCD will carry out the removal your appliance should be outside the property on the day of the collection.
MCD are Scotland's Integrated and Freestanding Specialists Offering A Supply, Delivery, Disconnection, Installation, Waste Removal and Recycling Service
MCD are Scotland's leading experts in Gas and Electrical appliances. MCD have over 25 years experiance within the industry installing appliances across the homes of Scotland. We have Gas Safe and 17th Edition electrically qualified installers. Our Team's go through extensive training within our In House Training Acadamey before going out to sites and customers properties. Manufacturers like AEG Electrolux and Zanussi trust MCD to carry out their exchange work in Scotland and have done for for over 15 years.
Hassle Free Collection Service. Appliance must be disconnected and removed from any built in units. Fridge Freezers must be emptied, defrosted and any water removed.
If you do not have the facilities to remove your old appliance, why not take a look at our installation services where MCD can carry out the full job for you including the disconnection of your old appliance, connection of your new appliance and the recycling of your old one.
Ensure your appliances are disposed safely and correctly! Our drivers can be prepared for any job, from American Fridge Freezers to 100cm wide Range cookers, with the help of lifting straps. We will bring your old appliance back to our depot in East Kilbride to be decommissioned and recycled.
Please be ready to answer a phone survey on your properties surrounding to be sure our drivers can access the property and remove the appliance safely and securely.
- MCD have a modern and reliable fleet consisting of Mercedes and Renault 3.5, 7.5 & 18 tonne vehicles with assisted tail-lifts delivering throughout the Scotland, Northern England and North Wales Monday to Friday.
- We endeavour to deliver all goods within 5 working days from date of order (subject to stock availability). Once you order has been placed we will contact you directly to discuss delivery options and carry out a short survey regards to access, parking etc.
- We will deliver to the address specified by you at time of order.
- Under our terms and conditions a signature must be obtained at point of delivery.
- Delivery will be carried out by a two-man team to enable an efficient and safe service direct to site, showroom or the end consumer. MCD will carry out delivery into the property and ensure all goods are satisfactory. Please make the MCD Sales Team aware of any specific requirements i.e. Stairs or Parking Restrictions at time of order. All delivery and installation teams are CSCS certified and our vehicles are MCD branded.
- If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- If we are unable to deliver because:
- Your signatory is not available
- There is no access
- Delivery is refused
We will return all goods to our warehouse. You will be contacted direct regards to a second delivery date.
Our two man Installation and delivery teams are fully employed by MCD and trained to the highest level in the Installation and Exchange of Built In and Freestanding Appliances. All Installation staff are trained to the highest standard and issued with modern tools and fixings to ensure a quality finish.
All MCD Installation and Delivery staff are fully accredited in the following qualifications (where applicable);
- Gas Safe
- 17th Edition Electrical Standards
- Construction Line
MCD offer a 'fit and forget' service on supply and installation, providing a cost efficient and time saving service for your site or business. MCD installers will complete supply and installation in one visit reducing the risk of theft or damage on site. All MCD Installation jobs are held on record in an In-House Service Package which includes all digital imagery and signed paperwork.
MCD have also created a Training Academy within our East Kilbride Head Office to ensure all Installers are trained to the highest standard on all of the latest appliance innovations.
We have also created a Installation Booklet that contains all of our Installation Method Statements and important legal requirements for Gas & Electrical. Please contact your MCD representative to request a copy.
If you have any queries or wish to discuss your installation requirements please contact your nearest branch.