This Smeg oven has combined aesthetics with unmistakeable quality and design, it will be the first thing that catches yout eye when you enter your kitchen. Smeg have included a self cleaning system, an extra large capacity oven with a rapid pre-heat function for less waiting time on your favourite dinners. Included in this fabulous looking oven is 11 heating functions and 20 automatic programmes.
Large Oven Cavity
If you like to be the host of the best dinner partys? this oven will cater for all your needs. It takes roasts and christmas dinners to a new level of easiness with its 70 litre oven capacity. Being able to fit all your food in at the one time means less time waiting and more mouths are fed.
The Pyrolytic cleaning function is an impressive self-cleaning programme that will keep your oven looking brand new without the need for any elbow grease, while a child lock keeps your oven safe from little fingers. Once temperature reaches 500 degrees, the cavity burns any grease and dirt, allowing you to effortlessly wipe the surface. The inner glass door is also removable, helping you maintain a pristine and gleaming oven at all times.
Silent Close Door
No longer have to force shut the door of your oven thanks to Silent Close Door technology. Due to the specially designed hinges, the door closes quietly and all by itself, reducing noise pollution in the kitchen.
The combination of the grill, fan and lower element is particularly suitable for cooking small quantities of food and is an energy saving option.
- Defrost by time
- Defrost by weight
- Aperture needed
- H583 - 585mm x W554 -564mm x D560mm
- Appliance Width
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Child lock
- Country of Origin
- H58.8cm x W59.7cm x D54.8cm
- Door Glazing
- Energy Rating
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Grill Fuel Type
- Half Grill
- Internal Light
- Lining Type
- Lining Type
- Pyrolytic enamel
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microwave Function
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- SFP125SE Built-In Single Electric Oven
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format
- Oven type
- Programmable Timer
- Total load rating (kW)
- MCD have a modern and reliable fleet consisting of Mercedes and Renault 3.5, 7.5 & 18 tonne vehicles with assisted tail-lifts delivering throughout the Scotland, Northern England and North Wales Monday to Friday.
- We endeavour to deliver all goods within 5 working days from date of order (subject to stock availability). Once you order has been placed we will contact you directly to discuss delivery options and carry out a short survey regards to access, parking etc.
- We will deliver to the address specified by you at time of order.
- Under our terms and conditions a signature must be obtained at point of delivery.
- Delivery will be carried out by a two-man team to enable an efficient and safe service direct to site, showroom or the end consumer. MCD will carry out delivery into the property and ensure all goods are satisfactory. Please make the MCD Sales Team aware of any specific requirements i.e. Stairs or Parking Restrictions at time of order. All delivery and installation teams are CSCS certified and our vehicles are MCD branded.
- If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- If we are unable to deliver because:
- Your signatory is not available
- There is no access
- Delivery is refused
We will return all goods to our warehouse. You will be contacted direct regards to a second delivery date.
Our two man Installation and delivery teams are fully employed by MCD and trained to the highest level in the Installation and Exchange of Built In and Freestanding Appliances. All Installation staff are trained to the highest standard and issued with modern tools and fixings to ensure a quality finish.
All MCD Installation and Delivery staff are fully accredited in the following qualifications (where applicable);
- Gas Safe
- 17th Edition Electrical Standards
- Construction Line
MCD offer a 'fit and forget' service on supply and installation, providing a cost efficient and time saving service for your site or business. MCD installers will complete supply and installation in one visit reducing the risk of theft or damage on site. All MCD Installation jobs are held on record in an In-House Service Package which includes all digital imagery and signed paperwork.
MCD have also created a Training Academy within our East Kilbride Head Office to ensure all Installers are trained to the highest standard on all of the latest appliance innovations.
We have also created a Installation Booklet that contains all of our Installation Method Statements and important legal requirements for Gas & Electrical. Please contact your MCD representative to request a copy.
If you have any queries or wish to discuss your installation requirements please contact your nearest branch.