Finance Manager (Temp)
To control and manage all aspects of the finance department ensuring it runs smoothly and efficiently at all times. To represent MCD in a professional and cost effective manner aiming to increase profitability.
- Manage/Oversee finance department employees, including financial assistants and accountants including support and guidance on all matters.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Create, produce, provide and interpret accurate financial reports on a nominal/final level to MCD management and external stakeholders.
- Produce and monitor cash flow and make daily decisions regarding transactions.
- Liase with accountant, higher bank management and auditors providing all information required as and when needed.
- Regular updates/meetings with General Manager & Managing Director including requests over and above daily duties.
- Monthly meetings with MCD management on profitability and efficiency of each cost centre/department.
- Ensure all ledgers are being run accurately in order for final accounts to be prepared.
- Ensuring all credit control matters are being monitored on a daily basis
- There will be an element of transactions to be processed and hands on help within department on a whole.
- Specific Job Skills
Must understand the importance of confidentiality, accuracy and following guidelines to maintain a well structured department. Excellent problem solving skills and fully able to multi task. Organised and able to meet deadlines and demands from higher management. Must be quick to adapt to new systems.
- Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role is necessary. Higher education in Accounting/business
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary